Refund and Returns Policy
Our Refund and Returns Policy is detailed as below:
- Refurbished Units are sold as seen, without warranty.
- Until payment is made in full to Team Building Systems Ltd, the goods shall remain the property of Team Building Systems Ltd.
- Upon delivery the risk and any liability arising to third parties is passed to the purchaser.
- If you have purchased a product which is faulty, not as described, or not of a satisfactory quality, please contact us within 14 days for us to investigate the matter.
- Please note that if you are purchasing a second hand unit, the consumer must appreciate there will be elements of reasonable wear and tear on the product.
- If a fault is found in your second hand product, we will look to rectify this immediately, however if the fault cannot be rectified then we will either replace the unit or refund the purchase and the delivery cost of the unit.
- Please note the customer will pay for the cost for the return delivery of any refunded product.